Protect your fleet management with integrated live-feed connected A.I. Dash Cams.
Improve Safety, Reduce Liability & Save Money
Astreon A.I. Dash Cameras
How it works
Installing dash cams help you save unexpected costs and protect yourself or your drivers against false claims.
Dash cams record and monitor live critical events such as accidents, crashes or dangerous driving to be used in insurance claims through our cloud-based web portal.
Astreon’s built-in A.I. cameras prevent you and your drivers from unnecessary accidents by providing advanced active collision warning and driver abnormal behavior warning systems.
- Front Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Headway Monitoring and Warning
- Pedestrian Collision Warning
- Fatigue Driving
- Phone Usage
- Driver Smoking
- Driver Distraction
Aggressive driving is directly linked to excessive wear and tear, and costly repairs & maintenance bills. By reviewing videos with drivers and engaging in active coaching you can curtail this behavior to reduce fleet maintenance costs as much as 16%. The result? Longer vehicle service life, drastically reduced maintenance costs, and safer drivers.
Videos are automatically recorded and uploaded to the cloud based on violations and user defined critical events, providing a full picture for you and your driver’s protection.
If an accident happens and your vehicle was involved, you can prove that it was not your fault by submitting the video evidence.
- Audio & Video Recording
- Built-in Telematics / GPS Tracking
- Reliable & Secure Local Storage
- Continuous Recording & Critical Road Event Monitoring
- Multiple Camera Support
- Single Login Point – Unified Fleet Intelligence Platform
- Available Interior/Exterior Cameras
- Automated Real-Time Alerts with Multiple Trigger Types
- Cost Effective
- Real-Time Video Feed
- Various Hardware Models Available
- GPS Tracking & Management Platform
- North America Data
- Video Management Service
- AI 1080p Camera – Road & Driver Facing
- Driver Safety Notification Alert